AdminDroid – Office 365 Management
AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter helps you to analyze, report and monitor on Office 365 users, licenses, groups, administrators, security, mailbox usage, mailbox size, mailbox connections, mail traffic, spam and malware. AdminDroid also gives you insight in your current SharePoint setup, permissions, sharing invitations and document library permissions.
Why Choose AdminDroid?
Rich Reporting Features
Advanced reporting capabilities such as scheduling, export, customisable reports, advanced filters, etc.
A single tool to manage your entire Office 365 infrastructure
Use a simple web interface to perfom complex tasks
Allow non-admins to view reports and statistics.
Easy to install and require no maintenance
Inbuilt auto-updating mechanism that ensures that product is always the latest version
Office 365 Insights and Analytics
- Bird’s eye view of your Office 365 environment. It included statistics of users, licenses, groups, mailboxes, sites, etc.
- Efficiently utilising Office 365 licenses.
- Dedicated dashboards for Users, Groups, License, Security, Mail Traffic, Spam & Malware Trend.
Office 365 Advanced Usage Analytics
- Measure how various O035 services are used and adopted across the organisation.
- 360-degree visibility of activities and usage across all Office 365 applications.
- Discover usage trends, activity trends, daily login trends and document sharing activities.
- Be informed of all the activities including active users, top activities, failed activities, etc.
Office 365 Auditing
- Monitor all the activtiies in your Office 365 environment.
- Preserve the audit log information for a longer duration as per your company’s compliance policy.
- Get information on anonymous users, external users, and guest user activities.
- Monitor failed logins and brute-force attempts.
- Keep track of critical activtiies such as anonymous link sharing, non-owner mailbox access.
- Pass compliance audits such as HIPAA, SOX, FISMA, ISO 27001, GLBA, FERPA, PCI DSS, NERC, and others.
Office 365 Reporting
- Provides advanced in-built reports that help to manage your Users, Licenses, Group, Mailbox, Sites, Documents, etc.
- Take control of access permission and security settings on various critical Office 365 components like mailboxes, sites, documents etc.
- Identify top trending mailboxes, sites, documents, and groups in your organization.
- Visualize the internal and outgoing traffic in Exchange mailboxes and SharePoint sites.
- Always be up-to-date with near-real-time reports that auto-refreshes at specific intervals.